November 15, 2017

Celebrations, Trials, and Tribulations

The last three months have been a roller coaster - ups, downs, twists, and turns. Surprising drops, unexpected tunnels of darkness.

Yesterday, this was my view on the way to work, and it was one of the most settling, calming moments I'd experienced in quite some time. Don't get me wrong - I am enamoured by the views my drive offers every single day, but yesterday's view was exceptional.


I love how the sun is peeking out from behind the clouds and the fog is slowly lifting. Kind of a metaphor for my life. There has been so much uncertainty, and today was a great day from the perspective of having some huge personal issues resolved.

Personally and professionally, I have learned so much about myself in the last three months. I have some big goals I'm going to accomplish, and after today, I have more motivation than ever to knock those goals square in the teeth!

My most favorite Bible verse has always been Numbers 6:24-26. Today, as always, it was precisely what I needed.

The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make his face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The Lord raise his countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment